Technology & Operational System Enhancement
HCi’s consultants have a solid background in technology. We have successfully completed IT assessments for several of our clients, providing solutions and recommendations on workforce, structure, process and procedures that will help our clients improve their level of service to their internal and external customers.
We compare the information gained from our assessment with best practices, and formulate recommendations that will assist the organization in preparing their IT department for future changes and workforce demands. HCi understands there is more to improving IT departments than simply installing new software. We focus on long-term solutions by examining business processes and human capital resources before incorporating technology, in order to maximize the effectiveness and fully capitalize on the investment of any software or hardware implementation project.
HCi’s unique combination of HR and technology expertise makes us the perfect partner for clients who need to implement or upgrade HRIS solutions. We offer clients assistance with everything from needs assessments and product evaluation, to implementation services, including project management, process development, customization and training for most HRIS systems.
Customer Service Initiatives
Within the public and non-profit sectors, many organizations often give a great deal of lip service to the importance of superior customer service, but in reality they do not have a ‘customer-centric’ focus. HCi has successfully worked with unionized, public and non-profit organizations to significantly increase their service quality.
We conduct customer service surveys, polling and analyzing internal and external service levels. We work in close coordination with senior management and staff to create functional customer service improvement initiatives that align with the strategic objectives of the organization. Most importantly, we take a holistic approach and ensure that performance management, communication, compensation incentives, training and metric analysis are coordinated and collaborative.
Customer Service Contact Centers
HCi helps clients plan and manage all aspects associated with setting up incoming customer service contact centers, including strategic planning and hands-on project management and implementation. We help clients define the appropriate technology architecture, determine organizational structure and staffing requirements, oversee space planning and functional set-up requirements, and develop quality control programs. We represent our clients in all dealings with various third party vendors and coordinate contact center implementation with an organization’s overall customer service strategy.
HCi’s comprehensive consulting/project management services that oversee the completion of system installation and integration include:
- Developing customer service goals and performance expectations; aligning goals with overall organizational goals
- Developing staffing and management strategies
- Developing RFPs; conducting pricing and cost/benefit analysis, providing vendor selection assistance
- Conducting business process and workflow analysis to determine efficient and effective contact center protocols and procedures
- Design and implementation oversight of technology architecture, including PBX, ACD, and web-based portals, interactive voice response units (IVR’s), computer telephony integration (CTI), customer relationship management (CRM) software, web interaction tools & suites, workforce management & voice/data/electronic monitoring technology
- Determining skills-based routing techniques, quality assurance methods and service level objectives
- Space planning, agent data access requirements, workstation set-up, multi-channel interface methodology
- Recruitment, selection, training, quality assurance, performance management and compensation planning
- System testing and vendor follow-up activities